
Happy Birthday to me! This was my present from Sean and I love them!! I can't wait to hang the big clock I will make at a Super Saturday this week. I will put it right above the window on the big wall! Then the room will be complete.
Last night after school Sean came home and hung them up for me. It's so fun!! They totally make it feel more warm and friendly and definitely complete the room. Now I want them on my bedroom windows too. They are a bit costly after you buy the rod and everything, but totally worth it! Thanks babe!

I went back to Bed, Bath and Beyond this morning to get the tie backs today. That will be our next project along with the other valance (which is the same design and color) to go on the little window at the bottom of the stairs. Anyway, it's coming along!
Then we will hang up my kitchen curtains too, (which I love) as well! So many things to do :)








8 comments:
Looks nice Jess!
Very cute! I just can't wait to have a house that I can really decorate how I want:)
Man, I wish I had curtains! I have to get on that!
Love ya!
Wow Jess...they look great...you have great decorating taste!!
We should have helped while we were there...oh wait...all our crap was in the way!!!
Can't wait to see them in person.
It looks really good. Can't wait to see your big clock!
Very nice. I am also excited to see your big clock as I am making one at my sisters super saturday. Our ward isn't having one....LAME!
Good thing Sean hung them instead of Jess. They would look kind of funny upside down.
Love them!
I'll have to post a pict of mine... if I can get a sunny day now to take picts!
They look great and I hear you about costing a small fortune!
Love the bowling photos! So cute!
Post a Comment