CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pictures from Bowling

My great sis sent me these pictures from our day of bowling. What fun we had! Even though
Rylee and Alyssa didn't bowl they loved running all around the bowling alley.

Sean and little R

Hooray for Tay! She was so proud of herself.

Love this one! Meg was so proud of Tayler or vise-versa. Cute girls!! They would give each other big hugs after each turn. What support on their lane.. ours was a different story :)

Jessica chokes, Steve laughs, Sean just acts proud.. I'm sure this is when Sean beat me in the last frame. Hee Hee :)

Rylee was proud as well!

Tay awaits the # of pins to be knocked down.... such suspense!

Needless to say we will do that again sometime in the near future. I'm not sure why we haven't done it for so long. It will be a great FHE activity too!

I finished a sign that is going in the girls room. It says "Princess, daughter of a Heavenly King" I loved the saying when I saw it at the quilted bear (while shopping with my great pal Carolyn). I took a picture, but it doesn't show up very well. I painted the board light purple and the writing is in Pink with a crown (in a grayish) color behind. It's cute! Now I have to finish my Splish Splash board (with pegs) for the bathroom and my calendar-- STILL!! Someday soon since my nice brother-in-law cut the wood for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the picture of Sean and Rylee is sooo cute!
It was fun to watch the girls support each other...I hope it continues through their lives and their cousins aren't just a random person like our seem to be!