CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 29, 2006

We're Off to Play

We are going to Bear River Lodge this weekend to play. We are taking our kids and have a cabin with Pratts, Shultz', and the Detricks. It should be fun!! We all rented four wheelers for the day tomorrow so I hope the girls love it. It will be a little nippy since it is in the Uintahs, but I am hoping there isn't snow up there anymore because of how warm the weather has been here. We will take lots of warm stuff anyways!

Sean actually took me to this place 4 years ago for my birthday and we left little Tay (who was 6 weeks at the time) with his Sister. We had a great time then so I hope it's just as nice this time. I love to get away. We have of course Tivo'ed General Conference to watch all day Sunday and Sean and the guys will go to Priesthood Session tomorrow night either in Kamas or Evanston.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend as well. Loves and Hugs!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like lots of fun...you party animals!!
Take lots of pictures so we can see the little hot rods on 4 wheelers. Enjoy the mountains

Anonymous said...

Sounds very relaxing. Enjoy it!