
So yesterday was a fun and eventful day. I love my family & friends. Thank you SOOO much for all the birthday wishes, phone calls, cards, gifts, comments on the blog, etc. You guys are great.
When I woke up and opened my blinds I found my porch and yard decorated. My cute neighbor did it all. She also bought 30 balloons, but I didn't get a picture of those. Sadly, at 6:30 p.m. when we were leaving to dinner the sprinklers came on (because the power had gone off so it reset the times..) I was so sad. The sign was destroyed! I am glad that it lasted as long as it did for Sean to see it.
Anyway, it was a fun day. A lot of friends brought the sweetest gifts. After I took Tayler to preschool at 1:00, my friend took me out to lunch. We went to Chili's and it was yummy! She has a little boy a little bit younger than Rylee so they played together. Rylee was so tired at the end so she came right home and took a nap.
I went and picked Tay up from preschool and she wanted to take a nap too, so she slept for 3 hours. It was nice! I cleaned up a little, went and got Happy Meals for the girls dinner, and then got ready to go to dinner with my cute hubby!
He brought me home yummy chocolates from Mrs. Cavanaugh's and is letting me pick out the curtains I want. I didn't realize how expensive the nice ones are, but I am excited! Last night for dinner he took me to Kobe's in Ogden. It is like Tepanayki or Benihanas (sp?), but I think it is WAY better! I loved it. We came home and ate some caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory and went to sleep. I think I gained about 30 pounds which is fitting so all is well!
It really was a great day and I do appreciate everyone for their kindness and love. XXOXX








5 comments:
Ohhh, what sweet friends and a sweet hubby. You are a lucky girl to have them and they are lucky to have you. I hope you had a great day!!!
Jentry
What a happy day...see 30 isn't so bad!!
Very Happy Birthday! Sorry I am late getting something off...but I sounds like you had a great day. I am scared of 30 and hated turning 29 this year!
Awe, I'm glad you had such a good day!
Isn't it outrageous how expensive drapes are?
Love the sign! That is crazy.
Man, I miss the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory!
I still haven't sent your gift. I was ready to today, but I don't have my wallet! I'll get it back tomorrow and mail on Thursday! (I left it at the dance studio... airhead)
Happy Happy Birthday Jess!
Post a Comment