CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Weekend Comings & Goings

We had a fun weekend! On Friday we were in charge of the ward BBQ and I think it actually went well. We had a huge turnout and it didn't rain (thank heavens!) We rented a blow up bouncer that all the kids loved and had a treasure hunt. I didn't take my camera so we didn't get any pictures, but it was a success and now it is over!

Saturday Sean went to the BYU game down in Provo. He went with his friend Jeff and had a great time (minus the down pour-he was still soaked when he got home). He must be a true fan. If it were me, I would have left at the sight of black clouds. (I guess that's why I don't get to go :)
The kids and I had a fun & productive day. I mowed the lawn, cleaned out both cars and the garage. Then we took naps and went to the park. By the time we got home Sean and Jeff were pulling into the driveway so it worked out well. Of course he had to buy the girls some BYU shirts while in Provo.

This is them all practicing the BYU fight song- Rylee and Tay love it!


I was craving Rumbi's rice bowl Saturday night so I went and got myself one and then stood in line forever at Cafe Rio for Sean's dinner. We were all tired so we actually went to bed by 9:45. I think that is a record for us.

**Also, Happy Birthday to my sister in law Katie! I hope you had a great day girl.

Today was a wonderful day. Church was good as usual. Afterwards we came home and Sean grilled up some burgers and then it was naptime. Tonight I had a meeting because I am on the Enrichment committee for Super Friday. I volunteered for the food so then I was off the hook for a lot of other things, but it isn't until Nov. 10th so it should be good.

Anyway.. nothing too exciting. Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are killin' me with the pepto-bismol BwhyU t-shirts.

Stop the Madness!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jess I love you and Sean...you know that right? But what the heck is up with the BYU thing...I thought your blood ran red?!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Katie...sorry we goofed on that one I had no idea, our bad.
Glad you had a good weekend!

Jess said...

Okay I didn't even take those pictures.. Sean did! (but I thought they were cute so I posted them :)

Don't worry the blood is still Red in my veins. I will be cheering my guts out for Utah when they play BYU and I am there!! Don't you worry! I think my children have turned to the dark side and Sean thinks I "will" but there is no chance of that.

Anonymous said...

I hear you on not knowing what school to root for. Glen got his undergrad at USU and his masters at BYU, but I am taking some classes of that University of Utah....hmm....what to do, what to do.
Cute girls. Love Rumbi's and Cafe Rio.
Good for you mowing the lawn and doing both of the cars, while you had both girls. Your amazing. I always give myself one chore to make sure I accomplish everyday. Someday I accomplish way more then I thought other days NOTHING happens.

Anonymous said...

Honestly everyone...give it up on the BYU/UofU thing...everyone knows that USU is best...but of course they don't play football :)
I'm with Steve...STOP THE MADNESS...you are brainwashing those poor babies!

Unknown said...

Love the comment...'guess that's why I don't get to go'!!! So true! So funny!

Love the pink Y shirts.

Are you crazy taking that huge food assignment?! Crazy girl!