
The big purple dinosaur has once again invaded our home. Rylee has now discovered Barney and wants to watch it ALL the time! She also has a baby that she confiscated from my moms house when we were there on Friday. She had a small time apart from her when she was left at Aunt Shelly's house, but the reunion was oh so sweet!
I love when they start having opinions about things and show signs of really caring about what they want. She is such a fun and sweet little girl.
Today has been a low key day. Tayler is at preschool right now. It really is so nice to have some time in the afternoon to get things done. I really need to have a goal or plan so that I actually accomplish things and not just waste the time away.
I started looking through my wedding pictures today and the picture book my mom put together for me when I got married because I want to put a collage together of pictures of my dad. Of course I sat and sobbed in the quietness of my home. It was a tender moment to reflect back on all the times he appeared and to think of the circumstances of each individual picture. I really miss him so much. There is such a void in our lives, but I have to say I really do love my family-- each one of them for different things and different personalities and perspectives they bring to my life. I know that things haven't been the "best" lately, but I really love each of them and their spouses more than I can express. Thanks for being so great- all of you!
I also am so grateful for the relationship I have with my mom. I have always known that she has been there whenever I needed her, but I didn't take advantage of that much growing up, and for that I have many regrets now that I am a mother, but since I can't change the past I can only go forward to make things right and I really appreciate her and her kindness and unconditional love towards me and my family. I love to be with her and find all the things we have in common.
Each day is a new experience to learn and try to better ourselves. I hope that I can do that and make those I love realize that both in the things I do and how I express myself. I am truly blessed in this life!
A friend emailed me this Movie today and it totally touched me. Enjoy
I think it is about to pick Tayler up so I hope everyone has a great day!








4 comments:
That was a very nice post. We should all be more grateful. I need reminders like this more often. Thanks Jessica.
Thanks for the little movie clip today Jess! It was very nice, and your post was great, too!
Long live the dinosaur!
Sorry you are missing your papa. I'm sure it's good to have a big cry every now and then.
A very reflective post.
Thanks for sharing.
I'm glad we share the same dash.
you've got to love barney, the big purple dinosaur!
Rylee is getting too big!!!
Post a Comment