I love Wednesday's! It's the half way mark of the week and they are usually relatively easy with Nothing going on except Tay's preschool.
It's great!!
This week I went to an ENT to see about getting my tonsils out. They are very large and I always have a sore throat so we are taking them out. I have heard that it is pretty painful but it will totally be worth it in the long run. The funny thing is that I haven't ever had strep throat (at least as long as I can remember, which is only about 5 years ago.) Anyway.. I am scheduled for the 19th of Oct. This seems like a crazy time with birthday's and anniversaries and everything. That date seemed to work the best with Sean's schedule as well so that he can take time off and be home.
Today and tomorrow my babe is up at a conference in Park City. They wanted all of the spouses to come and I wish that I was with him, but I couldn't find a babysitter for my kids. It's okay though because the girls and I have lots of fun activities planned. This way I won't miss work tomorrow either so all is well.
My friend and I are doing the CUTEST calendar with vinyl on sheet metal so you can use it as a dry erase board. The days are on little round magnents, so that you can change it each month. It seriously is so awesome. I love it and can't wait until it is finished. I will definately take a picture when it's all done. That is my project for the week.
Sean is having another BYU party at our house on Saturday and I have a breakfast for Relief Society. That night we are going to the reception for my Grandma & Grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary. Holy cow that is a long time. It will be a good day.
Happy day everyone!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








4 comments:
Jessica you should have called me I would have loved to have your girls over, even though they would have thought you were crazy leaving them with a stranger. But honestly next time you have something up in Park City let me know. We are right off I-80.
oh yeah and I definitely want to see that calendar. Sounds WAY cute!
You always are doing the cutest craft projects, I haven't seen RS do anything crafty for a long time...super saturday things are always fun.
Enjoy your day of nothings...those are always the best!
Man, that's a bummer that you have to get your tonsils out. I hope you feel better after that.
Love the calendar idea, can't wait to see it.
Wish I could pop over and watch your kiddies for you!
Post a Comment