We have watched my little niece Emma a few times in the last few days and I think Tayler feels like she has died and gone to heaven. She has been so cute with her as well. I think she would be a huge helper with another baby! She holds her so well and can feed her too! Do you think we need another one or what? Ummm.. maybe?!? We'll see?!?
It started pouring rain on my drive home from work this afternoon. I love rainy nights. I feel like taking a bath and putting on my pajamas and just relaxing, but wait I have to clean up a little, fix dinner, get kids ready for bed and then that can come to pass. Sean will be home tonight after school-- Yeah!
It feels like I haven't seen him for a while- only in passing when we give a high five to each other at the door and reintroduce ourselves. Isn't it sad how crazy life can get with everything going on? I know there is always time though if you prioritize and make good use of your time.
Last night we got a lot accomplished but it wasn't exactly the fun plans I had in mind. We were going to go to the children's museum, but we didn't quite make it. Some time soon we will go!
My friend had her ACL repaired or maybe it was her meniscus (and a bunch of other stuff) on Tues. so we took her over a treat basket and some other fun things to do while she is immobile. She was in some major pain and I felt so sad for her. Thank heavens for drugs though! She has got a long road ahead of her.
I then had to go visiting teaching and figure out a birthday present to take because it was her birthday as well. I found the cutest p.j.'s at Walmart for the kids so I put them in those and brought them with me. And then like most nights the phone rang numerous times and there were many knocks at my door every few minutes. But.. we still managed to go to bed by 10:00. It felt so good because I was SOOO tired from the night before.
Well I hope that everyone had a happy Thursday and just think tomorrow is Friday. HOORAY! Have a great one everybody!!








2 comments:
you must be very popular...no one knocks on our door or calls very often!
I also love rainy nights, we haven't seen rain since the 4th of July so it's been awhile, it's supposed to be rainy this weekend, maybe I'll make bread!
Of course you need another baby!
I know how lame it is to never see your hubby, it can be taxing on a marriage. Keep the end in mind though. You'll get through it.
It has been raining like crazy here! Glad we got our leaks fixed.
Post a Comment