CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Fall is almost here!

I can't believe how cold it was this weekend-quite nippy. We received plenty of moisture though. It rained and rained and rained, but it was nice. Today the sun came out, but it still isn't very warm. Today for Church I broke out my boots and wore them again. I love it!!

Friday the girls and I went over to a friends house for lunch. She has 3 girls and we have never gotten together so we finally did. One of her girls, Melia and Tayler are the same age, but in different Sunbeam classes. We had a great time with them and at 2:00 my girls were completely worn out and ready for naps. She is my new Visiting Teaching partner and I love her! She is from Argentina, but has been in the states for many years. She is helping me pick my Spanish back up again because heaven knows I need it. That night was rainy and cold, but we went out looking for bunk beds. I think Rylee is still so tiny, but she would love it and so would her big Sis. Tayler has been asking us for the longest time, so we started looking. I can't believe how expensive they are! I found some at Down East that I really like, but they are pretty costly. I would rather get myself new bedroom furniture! We ate at Golden Corral for dinner.. I know you are all thinking- sick Jess, but they have changed it and the buffet is actually pretty good.

Saturday morning there was a breakfast for all the sisters that read the Conference talks from April. I finished Friday night so I qualified to go. It was yummy and a nice little get-away. Sean even watched the neighbors kids as well so that my friend could go (her husband is a dentist and had to work). When we came home the house wasn't even too big of a disaster! :)
Then at 12:30 Sean had his 2nd BYU party. This time everyone's families came along too because it was "Family Saturday" in our stake. We had pizza and salad for lunch and the kids played really well together. The game was TiVo'ed so it went by much quicker and wasn't so painful.


That night we went down to Bountiful to my G & G's 60th wedding anniversary party. All 6 of my Mom's brothers and sisters were there and a lot of my cousins that I haven't seen in YEARS. I had to step back and make sure I recognized them all and knew their names.. thankfully my Uncle Steve helped me out in that department. It was fun. I went shopping after the breakfast and found these little outfits for a killer deal at Children's Place. I love to buy clothes for my kids and lately I have been so into matching.

Anyway, it was a fun day and night. We came home and all went to bed.

Church was good today. I filled in as the Ward Librarian since ours didn't show up and that is one of Sean's responsibilities to oversee as Sunday School Pres. Most of the copies came out a bit crooked, but hey I did my best.

Well I hope that everyone has a happy week. Take care!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess-

What is up with the matching lately? Were you really wanting twins? I love it- so cute!

Anonymous said...

Check out costco..that's where we got the girls bunk and they seperate to make individual twins pretty darn cute.
I'm resisting the cold weather...still sandals, no boots.
Glad you fun at the party!
Darn cute girls!!!!

Unknown said...

Man, Sean is quite the trooper to watch other people's kids! Pat on the back for that one!

Love the matching outfits. I need to shop soon!

Sounds like you have been busy too!

Loves to you guys!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfits. I found the cutest outfit for Bess the other night at Kohls and really wanted to get it but I had to refrain. Now, I am somewhat kicking myself. I hate that.
The outfits definitely look good for this cold weather we are having.

Rachel said...

I went to Children's Place Friday, but didn't see these cute outfits. I cannot wait to have my girls match too. Fun!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I remember my mom dressing my sisters and I in the same outfits. I hope I can do that someday-so cute!