That Is Our Big News of the Day! As I was coming out of Sunday School Mom was in the hallway talking to Sean so I was excited to see her. She had to teach R.S. today and they set Sean apart during the first part of Sunday School so she missed that, but we still went to my R.S. together and then came home and hang out for a while. It was fun to have her there with me and a very nice surprise. Thanks Mom for being there.
Sean's Mom and Dad also came up and were with us in Sacrament Meeting and then his Dad ordained him to the office of a High Priest. He did an amazing job and of course I sobbed through the whole thing. He was then set apart as 2nd counselor by the Stake Presidency. It was a neat time and now it is official! Scary!!! I love him and am so grateful to be married to him! He will continue to teach me a lot and for that I am excited.

(I will get some better pictures when I have cute bedspreads on both of the beds)

Yesterday we bought bunk beds for Tayler's room. She has been bugging us forever to get them so that Rylee could sleep in her room and so we finally found some for a decent price that I loved so we bought them and put them together last night. The girls were both excited and didn't get to sleep until late, but Rylee did really well in her new bed. I'm not sure I am ready for her to be in a "big girls bed" because that means she is growing up too fast and I'm not sure I am ready for that.
Sean took Tayler to the BYU game yesterday. They played Utah State and he knew that they would score a lot because.. well.. Utah State Sucks (sorry Ry, Brent, Steve, and whomever else LOVE the aggies!) so they got to sing the BYU fight song a lot. Tayler has been excited to go with her daddy for a long time and since it was a beautiful day it worked out well. She was even invited to 2 different birthday parties, but still wanted to go with her Dad. I think all the treats that her daddy purchased helped to make it a fun time :)

Rylee and I drove down with them so that I could drop them off close and then we went shopping, but instead I searched for the best priced mattress down there. I found one and we strapped it in the back and headed home. Tayler only lasted for half the game, but had a great day out with just her Dad.
When we got home I went to Target to see if I could find the same Comforter that I had on Tayler's bed, but of course that one isn't made anymore.. so I searched for a similar one or 2 that were okay priced. I went to several stores, but came up empty handed. I really want to find some I love so we'll see. After 3 stores I had a bad headache which turned into a Migrane so I missed Women's conference. Thank heavens for Tivo! I will watch it tonight.
I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Love and Hugs to all. Thanks to all for the comments on my blog. It really makes it fun and I appreciate it SOOO very much!








8 comments:
Wow! That is awesome Sean- best of luck to you, you'll do great! Such cute pictures. So, did the Aggies get their butts kicked? Yeah, they never have been good at football!
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to write your blog and post pictures. I love to hear what is happening in your life and see pictures!
Love you guys!
Good luck with the new calling! I am sure Sean will do great!
Cutest ever with Tayler at the game. Ryan is going up for the game Oct 7th with his brother and I told him he has to buy Mia a cute t-shirt or something. Very fun!
What can we say....Aggies suck rocks at football...especially this year. BSU has been fun to follow this year though. Lot of local fan support.
Condolences on the new meeting schedule Sean. (smiles) You'll do great though.
Congratulations Sean! They picked the perfect guy for the job!! Have fun with the YM/YW!
Those are dang cute pictures of little Tay at the game.
Fun bunk beds, I bet the girls are so happy to be in the same room!
We're excited to see you in a couple of weeks.
Hugs to all
I always have a hard time knowing what to tell people when they get a new calling. I don't know if you congratulate them or what you do? That is great for your family. I am sure you will get great blessings from this service.
Cute beds. Do they sleep in the same room well with each other?
What the crap? Congratulations and best of luck juggling time on that bishopbric issue! Sean will do a wonderful job, and the woman behind the man has it all under control!
Love that Tay went to the game with her dad!
Love the bunk beds!
Sorry about the migraine. Pooh. Did you love women's conference? Always puts a spring in my step!
Congrats to Sean! He had so much free time already! He'll do great because he has the most understanding wife! Good luck to all of you...and I'm glad it's you and not us! :)
I wish Womens Conference was on tv here.
Utah State is still a great school even though they kind of do suck at football. Just wait for basketball!
Love ya!
Post a Comment