
Thursday was Tayler's last dance class for this season. She starts next Tues. at 9:30 a.m. in her new class. She seems to really enjoy it so I'm glad.
Of course Sean is pushing hard to get her into soccer and other sports, but she missed the deadline to play soccer for this year by a few weeks.. seriously, who makes the stupid deadlines? I want her to take a gymnastics class to see how she does because she is ALWAYS climbing up, over, & around everything. She must be part monkey somewhere down the gene pool.. HMMMM???Friday Sean had the day off because he worked sooo much this last week. We headed out to Mom's to do some Dunroe Yard Care. Next weekend (or sometime in the near future) we are going to power rake and seed. It needs to be about 80 degrees to do it, so we'll see. We took Tayler's Barbie Jeep and bike so the kids were entertained. They were sad to not see Grandma again. When we got home around 4:30 we did our yard work so now everything is tip top. I love to get things accomplished! For dinner Sean was in the mood for a BBQ so we had hamburgers and corn on the cob (Tayler's favorite food group). Yum.
This morning Sean headed out to Weber State for an orientation. I can't believe that he will be in school now. Every Tues. and Thurs. will be long days! (especially for him). I think he is pretty excited though. He could possibly have 2 Masters degrees in 3 years. Pretty cool!
Now my little gremlins are running wild. I better go do something productive and get them breakfast. Loves to all.








6 comments:
Tayler looks like a little Ballerina...she is so cute!!
Hamburgers and corn on the cob are my favorite summer meal too! The summer is quickly coming to an end which is sad but I love the fall!
Good luck with school Sean...you'll do great!!!
2 masters in 3 years... that is pretty impressive Sean! Good luck with that- you'll do great! I can't believe you missed soccer... there is always next year, and there is always tennis!
Go Sean! Man, that guy amazes me!
Love that Tay is taking dance. I could see gymnastics being a good fit though.
Some girl in my ward came up to me today and found my blog through you and one of your friends' links. Small world! Crazy!
Taylor is so cute. Ryan has been working too much this week too, yuck! school will be worth the sacrifice!! I wanted to put Aden in soccer this year too, but our nights are too crazy. Next year for sure!!!
Jen
Sean's in school? I guess we missed somethings. Good luck! Hope he has a great time and learns a lot!
Ash you didn't miss anything.. he JUST decided (like 2 weeks ago). It's a brand new program for Weber. Pretty fun!
Post a Comment