CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Carolyn

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Carolyn! I hope that you have a wonderful day my friend. She is such a beautiful person inside and out and I love her tons! She is great at everything she does and has been such a great friend for years. Sean and I give her the credit for bringing us together. Many happy wishes today for you my friend. I hope you get spoiled rotten :)!!
So yesterday we went to Lagoona Beach for a few hours. When we came home Tayler slept for almost 4 hours and Rylee slept for 3. We must have worn them out well. I love that- playtime and naptime!!
Monday night my friend Gracelyn called and asked me if I wanted to bring everyone over for dinner because she had made way to much food. I had just started thinking about making something so of course I jumped on the chance (anything to not make dinner). We enjoyed a fun evening outside on their patio. I love having good friends in our neighborhood.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to love dinner invites, they are the best. I want to go to lagoona beach with you.
Miss you...can't wait to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Got to love dinner invites, they are the best. I want to go to lagoona beach with you.
Miss you...can't wait to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Got to love dinner invites, they are the best. I want to go to lagoona beach with you.
Miss you...can't wait to see you again!

Unknown said...

You are the best!

I've been meaning to post about my fabulous birthday wishes and such! Hopefully today I can update my blog!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me! I loved your gift! I totally wore that bracelet to my birthday dinner and wore the shirt the next day (I really am shocked that it fits me!)

I don't think I deserve any credit with you and Sean, it was meant to be!

Love you both. Thanks again for being such a good friend!