CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 20, 2006

So Proud

Tayler gave her first talk today in Primary and did such an awesome job. She has done the prayer and scripture but not the talk. She told the story about Nephi building the boat and sailing to America with his family. It was so cute!! Sean helped her so I just came in and sat to listen. She has no fear and charged right up there and talked right into the microphone. I loved it!

This weekend was fun and mostly relaxing. Friday we went out to dinner at Applebee's (just our little family) and then came home and put both girls to bed because they were exhausted. Rylee fell asleep in her high chair eating a krispy kreme donut. After the kids were in bed, Sean and I watched "Harry Potter" and just had some alone time. It was nice to sit on the couch and cuddle with no little one's running around crazily :) That hasn't happened in a while.

Saturday Sean made us a yummy breakfast and we did some chores. I went to the gym and man am I sore. It's not good to take time off because when you go back.. holy moly!
We had a family reunion with Sean's Dad's side of the family down in Riverton. First, we went out to my moms house to spray weeds again, but sadly she wasn't there. Tayler was a little bummed, but at least I prepared her by telling her that Grandma might not be there beforehand. She drew her a picture so all was well. Now, we will do one more spray for weeds and then power rake and seed her lawn. I can't wait until it is green and lush again. Sean is determined that it will so I have full confidence.

The family reunion was fun. We ate and then they had lots of games for the kids. We got home around 10:30 and all went to bed. This morning we were actually on time for Church. (the prelude music was still going when we got there.. miracles do happen- even at 9:00 a.m.!)

It has been a nice day. I can't wait until it cools down a little to go on a walk. I love Sunday walks.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl for getting up there all alone! I can't wait for Carter to get into Primary. I think he is going to love it. The way his birthday falls he has to be in nursery FOREVER! He is in there with all the babies.

Anonymous said...

Way to go little T!
Those are always such proud moments!!