CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 18, 2006

Just Playin' Around

Yesteday grievance was cancelled so I took the girls to Lagoon with my friend Kim and her 2 kiddies. We had a great time, but it was still super hot. I am sad that the season is almost over. Of course we can still go on weekends until Halloween, but it seemed to have gone WAY too fast.

Then it was tubby time and bed time!!
I had to make a run to Walmart at 10:30 for diapers. I hate when you run out and have NONE in the house. Not a good thing! It was actually nice to be there by myself. It doesn't happen often.

This morning I decided to go and get the girls pictures taken. They turned out pretty stinkin' cute. I found dresses at a children's clothing store that is going out of business. I love to find deals. I swore that I would never go back to Kiddie Kandids, but the girl that I love was there and she did a fabulous job.
Tayler loves chick-fil-A (oddly enough??) so I told her if she smiled pretty and didn't pitch a fit she could eat there for lunch. Well she did great, but of course I couldn't let them eat there (not in their dresses) so we brought it home. She was so hungry and so excited to finally eat.
This is a picture of one of the pictures taken.. I really need to see how our scanner works. Anyway.. it gives you an idea.
It was fun! Now they are both sound asleep. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutley love the pig tails and cute white dresses! Absolutely perfect!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

okay they should be in a magazine...so stinkin' cute!