CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 18, 2006

So You Think You Can Dance...


I am so sad that the show is over now, but so happy that Benji won! I let out a scream or two.. I'll admit it. I really thought that Travis might win and then I would have been a little disappointed, but alas Benji came through.

We had a ton of pizza stuff left from the night before so we invited the Neville's and Pratt's over to watch the finale with us. (Pratt's ended up not being able to come), but we still had a fun time.

Can't wait for a new season! Until then.... we will have a little "So You Think You Can Dance" going on of our own!

Tayler is still loving her dance class and her teacher is so proud of her for being the ONLY one to do some of the tricks (mostly power-up's) Yesterday when I went to pick her up she couldn't tell me enough how she is the only one that can do them and how no one else is really close to yet (except for Tayler) so she makes her do them over and over to show the class because the teacher doesn't like to do them (they are actually hard to do).
Way to go little Tay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Benji! I actually got to see the show, I was way excited!

What exactly are power ups? Way to go Tay- you rock!

Unknown said...

I think it's great that you have a picture of Benji on your blog. You rock!

Rachel said...

We were so excited too! I had to tell Ryan not to scream and jump & down with Mia sleeping. Did I tell you that Heidi grew up in my home stake & I took dance for years from Benji's mom? I am soo cool!

Anonymous said...

Benji is a dog. He ran away from home. Disney made a movie about it. There is really a show about dancing people with a dancing dog? What next? That's all I really have to say.