
Since yesterday was Tayler's official birthday we had the family party last night. Sean made pizza's for everyone so it was very tasty and fun. Grandma Linton came at 5:30 which Tayler was thrilled about. She had been waiting all day for a knock on the door. I was also excited because I made her cut the olives and onions. Thanks MOM!! (I hope you have a great day back at school today).

We ate pizza, salad, cake and ice cream and then Tayler opened more presents. She is one spoiled chiquita! She loved every minute of it.

Thank you to all who called and wished her a happy birthday and sent cards and gifts. I know she is only 4 but she really does appreciate those things. She is much older in her little body. She loved for me to say "Tayler the phone is for you" She would get the biggest grin and then ask "who is it?" Anyway.. Thanks for making her feel so special and loved.
After the party she went with her cousin Asha to have a sleep over. I missed her and actually didn't want to let her go, but she was too excited about it so I had to. She will always say to me..."mom I will be home tomorrow, it's not that long." I really do love her.
Rylee loved playing with all of Tayler's toys last night after she was gone. She thought she was queen of the castle. There was no one to take anything away from her.
All in all it was a great night! The shindigs are now over.. HOORAY. I think we celebrated her birthday pretty good.


Yesterday I took her to lunch and she got a Happy Meal (surprise surprise) and I said "Tay this is your Happy Birthday Meal" but I was soon corrected when she said "it's not.. it's my Happy Birthday Happy Meal.. you forgot one Happy!"








5 comments:
I bet Tayler felt so special! It sounds like everyone made sure she felt special too. Aren't you glad that it's over though? Birthdays always seem to be drawn out a bit. Have a good day!
I bet Tayler felt so special! It sounds like everyone made sure she felt special too. Aren't you glad that it's over though? Birthdays always seem to be drawn out a bit. Have a good day!
"You forgot one happy"... that's good!
Look at the little diva on the phone with her purse!
I wish my birthday went on for a week!
Yea for Rylee getting to have fun with her sissy's toys... all by herself!
Happy Birthday Tay! Hope it was a good one. Congrats on surviving Jess. You can relax for a few months anyway, at least until January!
Cute pictures!
Happy Birthday little T
Post a Comment