CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

And she's growing up...


Happy Birthday to my sweet little Tayler..

I actually tear up a little bit when I think about how much I love her and how very grateful I am for her. She is such a blessing in our lives and has definitely been a shining star in my eyes.

I love how she thanks me everyday for the littlest things.

I love the way she says " I love you" many times a day.

I love the way she treats and takes care of Rylee.

I love that she is always willing to help.

I love the way she gives hugs and still wants to cuddle.

I love the way she loves her Daddy. She is always so excited to see him and can't wait to go to the BYU game with him.

I love her in so ways I can't even imagine life without her.

Happy Birthday my little Tay Tay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cutest Tay!
Have a happy day!