CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 28, 2006

Happy 100th blog post to me

Isn't that cool.. 100 posts? I know many others are FAR FAR past that, but I thought it was cool.

Anyway.. our weekend was good! Saturday we went to Lagoon around 7:00 thinking that it wouldn't be crowded.. yeah right! It was packed and the lines to every ride were so long. It was a bit annoying, but I guess that's how it goes when it's only open on Sat. and Sun. now! The girls still had fun and rode a few rides so that's all that matters.

Here are a few pictures from the evening

Sunday was a good day! We actually made it to Church again on time (with 5 minutes to spare no less) I was quite impressed. I guess if you really do prepare Saturday night things go a lot smoother. We watched Emma for Shelly while they went to their meetings. Tayler loved it and was so cute with her. Rylee also loved her (a little too much :) It was fun! Afterwards our home teachers came and then some friends came for dinner.

Today has been a day of watching kids and tomorrow won't be any different. Service is good, but it's exhausting.

Sean starts school tomorrow. Oh boy, here we go. I hope that everything goes well.

Have a good week everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really put that pass to Lagoon to use. Too bad it's only open those 2 days now. Now that all the older kids are in school it would be a good time to take the little ones. I think Frightmares at Lagoon looks fun.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Rylee is getting...I keep thinking of her as just a little tiny person but she isn't anymore!
Shelly's baby is cute..the girls look cute holding her (no that's not a hint!)
Good luck with Sean going to school...it will be great!

Anonymous said...

forgot to say congrats on the 100 posts!! Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

If you need a break without kids while Sean is in school...call me! Been there done that!

Unknown said...

Good job getting to church on time. That's sometimes hard for just the two of us!

Cute girls, cute pictures.

Good luck Sean...you'll do great!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Congrats on you 100 posts! It didn't take you long to get there!

Hooray for Lagoon!

Look at all of that pink... it's an omen! I see another girl in your future (sorry Sean).

How has the first week been?

Hope you have a good realxing LONG weekend!