Well Monday night for Family Home Evening we did Tayler's party invitations. We are having a Royal Ball, so thus we sent out A Royal Proclamation from King Sean to all of her friends to come. It should be fun! It is this Saturday and there are 11 of her friends coming. We are playing games and having a royal feast. I am also going to tackle making a castle cake.. wish me luck! They are also suppose to come dressed up in their princess gowns. I'm sure I will have some fun pictures to post from that.

Tues. our DEAR DEAR friends the McAfee's came to our house for dinner. They used to live in Clinton, but then moved to NY. It was so awesome to see them. They are great people and we love them to death. They have two little kids (a girl and a boy). Well Tayler and Quinlyn decided to play dress up and soon Rylee and Garrison followed suit. They are such funny little one's. I love them. We are so grateful that they took time out of their time here to come and see us as well. Thanks guys!



Wednesday we went and picked Mom up from the airport. She is home safe and sound from Seattle now. The girls were SO excited to see her and have her home again too. She left me her flight information the night before but I never confirmed with her that I was going to be there to pick her up, so we were going to park and go inside to make sure that she would see us but all of the short term parking lots her full.. HELLO? so they wanted us to park in Long Term. Well that wasn't a go and I wasn't going to haul 2 kids from long term parking inside by myself so I thought well I will wait by the curb and I am sure she will come out and see if I'm there before she rides the bus home. Good plan until the stupid security guy told me I had to take a lap around the airport and then come back again. I tried to explain that if she came out during that time and didn't see me I would miss her and she would ride the bus, so I was MAD.. well he didn't care and just said "well the faster you take off the faster you will be back." Such a jerk. I was in the truck and didn't realize that brake was on so I peeled out of there like a bat out of Hell.. and everyone turned and looked at the idiot peeling out. Needless to say when we got back to the curb again, she came out 5 minutes later so it all worked out.
That night was our Enrichment at 6:30 and they were having a "Tea Party" with the theme American Heritage.. so you were suppose to wear your hair crazy. Here is a picture of a few of us before we left to go over to the park. I won the "burst of color" award.

Afterwards I had a super duper Migrane! (I now know why Tayler hates me doing her hair with those little rubber bands.)
IT was a long 3 hours that I felt like I wanted to pass on, but then I finally threw up (sorry for the gross detail) and it relieved it enough that I could sleep. My AWESOME husband stayed home from work this morning and let me sleep because he wasn't sure how I would feel. I felt better, but still have a headache. It was probably the worst one I have ever had. He ended up just working from home so I put the kids down for naps and went into Grievance this afternoon.
After work I fed the girls, took Tayler to dance class, and headed out to get all the things for the big party on Saturday. 2 1/2 hours later I emerged from Walmart. It's a great store with everything you need, but I HATE that store. Rylee was so patient as I went back and forth from one end to the other because I kept forgetting things.. Anyway, now I am home and ready for bed.
Sean scored 10th row seat tickets to the Real Madrid soccer game on Saturday. They are coveted tickets so I am excited to go with him. He really should take someone that is dying to go, but he chose me instead. Such a great man! I love him.
Hope that you all have a great weekend.. Pray for the Royal Ball to go smoothly. Loves to all.








4 comments:
Dang Girl...You're busy!
So how did you color your hair? You look like a teenager!!
The royal ball sounds like so much fun I wish I had a royal time travel machine so we could be there! Have a great time...can't wait to see the pitures
Lucky you, you get to see David Beckham. Blow him a kiss for me! Just kidding!!! I wonder if "Posh Spice" will be with him? You must give details when you get back.
Good Luck with the party. I always dread those things!
Jess-
Hey there! Good luck with the party, I'm sure it will be fabulous! So, have fun at the Real Salt Lake game... I just went to the Real vs. Denver Rapids game and Real won! Yeah, go Salt Lake!
Well, have fun!
Julie
We LOVED seeing you and your family. Thanks for the FABULOUS dinner and lovely company!
I need those picts! It's hard for me to get Q to look at me. She gets sick of picts! I'll send you the ones I took.
I hope that party goes well today. I'm sure it will. You are quite the hostess!
Sorry about the migraine. Yuck!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment