I was suppose to fly out yesterday morning to Seattle. I was SO excited for the trip to see my new little niece and visit with my family, and be a part of Reyes blessing, but I didn't make it on the plane. I had a stand-by buddy pass on Skywest (Delta) but the plane filled up Friday. I tried to check other flights but it was costly because it was last minute. In hind sight I should have just purchased a ticket a month and a half ago. Sorry to let everyone down. I hope you guys had a fabulous time!! I miss you all and wish that I could have been there. I was really excited to see Brent and Ashley and Ryan and Marcela's homes. Now I will have to come for sure next time tickets go on sale.
Since I didn't go I filled in as a sub for the co-ed softball game Saturday morning and then we had a ward water party activity at 11:00. It was so fun! Of course no one stayed dried. There was a lot of buckets dumped over people's heads and dunking in the pools (by husbands to their wives).. it was fun. Sean was in charge of the relay race which was fun. So the girls and I went over to help.
That night we played games again with our friends the Nevilles. We really have such a great time with them.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








5 comments:
That sucks! I would have been totally bummed. But look at you, you just got over and had fun anyway. Good attitude!
We all missed you here in Seattle, but we understand. As all of our families are growing and expanding it is harder and harder to all be together at the same time and place. We look forward to you coming for a visit in the near future. Reyes is very excited to meet her aunts and nieces. Love ya. Ry :)
That is such a bummer! You will have to get up there and meet that cute girl. Glad you had fun anyway!
Hey Jess-
I was looking at your blog and then you called...I think I have brain problem!
You guys always have fun weekends! I'm glad that you've got good friends to hang out with. Wish we were closer so we could hang out too! Someday..in my perfect world!
Jess-
We missed you! It really was great to see everyone and meet cute, little Reyes. Glad you had a good time getting wet. Fun, Fun!
Post a Comment