CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Welcome Emma Rachel

Here are a few pictures of little Emma from the hospital yesterday. She is a cutie. Her brothers both have dark hair so it's fun to see a redish blonde baby. She was 6 lbs. 9 oz which is a pretty good size for a 3 week preemie.
Tayler is a little confused with cousins: Emmy, Emma and Emerson. Crazy huh?! She was so cute with her! Rylee just wanted to "pat/love" the baby so we had to keep an eye on her. Last night after work Sean came home and wasn't feeling so good so he laid down for a while. So I decided to take the girls grocery shopping and then to get dinner at Cafe Rio, but Rylee cried the whole time. I think her teeth are really getting to her because she has been soooo whinny lately and I know that other sickness she had is getting better. All in all when I came home I had a migrane too! :)

These are funny pictures from dinner.

Rylee and her best pal Elmo who goes everywhere with her. He even has to eat with her.

Here's grumpy Tay who surprisingly doesn't want to eat. :)

But then after dinner, they both watched a movie together and all was happy again.

Now I need to go get in the shower to get ready for my date with my hubby. I love to go on dates. I also have been cooking all day to take in dinner to Shelly and Mike when they come home from the hospital today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Jessica. Those girls need a little brother or sister!

Unknown said...

Hi friend.
Love the pictures!
Will I see you on Tuesday? Do you want me to call on Tuesday to make sure you are home? (it's not this tuesday but next)

Hope you have fun in Seattle.

Anonymous said...

Rylee looks so cute in that little pink outfit...it's one of my favorites! Little Emma is cute but I can understand Tay's confusion between her 3 cousins!!
How was your date? Hope you had a good time!

Unknown said...

Love Tay's pink shoes! Very cute!!

Love ya!