
Happy Birthday Little Emmy! I can't believe it has been 9 years already. We were all SOOO excited the day you were born and have been ever since! You are such a great little girl. We hope you have a great day today.
Also Mike and Shelly (Sean's sister) had their baby last night at 11:37 p.m. Emma Rachel Prinster is now here safe and sound and is doing great. We can't wait to meet her in a little while. I'll post some pictures after we meet her. We had their boys since 7:30 a.m. yesterday morning and they just left. I really don't think I can handle more than 2 kids :) (just kidding honey!) but Connor and Keaton are great kids. Rylee and Tayler loved playing with them.
So now I am an aunt of two new little nieces within 1 week. Pretty exciting stuff. I can't wait to meet Reyes too.
So all you "So You Think You Can Dance" watchers... what did you think of last nights choice of being voted off? I am sad about Alison being voted off. Love that Benji and Heidi are still there.
Love that it is Friday. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Loves to all.........








4 comments:
I know Emmy was on the countdown to her birthday today!
So many babies being born right now it seems.
I hear you on being a mother of two. It's enough work in itself. I can't imagine anymore in my life right now.
No surprise about Ryan, but we were shocked by the bottom four...it should've been Ryan and Ivan and Donyelle and Natalie with Natalie going home. I thought Allison had a great chance to win, so we died first when she was in the bottom, and then when she was gone. WOW! People forget to vote because they think she is safe and soo many people will vote. But we were very happy that Heidi and Benji were OK. He should win!
Congrats on all the babies. Sounds like my family soon--my brother's wife is pregnant, as am I, and my sisters Liz, Jocelyn, and Kaite. Crazy!!
Hey Jess-
Cute picture of Emmy and Tayler...they look like they are related!!
Wish you were here to party!
Jess-
Way cute picture. I sure love my neices!! Yeah, love that show, it is the only one that I will watch. Benji and Heidi's dance was amazing!
I'm excited to see you in less then a week.
Post a Comment