
My kids loved swimming and being at the Pool. Friday we went to the Clearfield pool and then Saturday and Monday we went to the Roy pool. It was fun and so hot that you had to be in the water!
I love this picture of her. She is so stinkin' cute!
Tayler's new love in life is watching Tom & Jerry. Sean had her watch one episode with him and now she wants to watch it all day and night.
I love my little girls!

Rylee's new love in life is eating Doritos (she does pretty good at not eating them in the living room, but slowly inches her way in). And you can't just give her a few she HAS to carry around the bag.
I talked to Jen on the phone again this morning. I love talking to her. I hope that Mom arrived safe and sound in Seattle last night.
I am so excited for So You Think You Can Dance tonight! Hooray! I love that show.








3 comments:
Cute as heck kids...I miss them...wish we could blink and be together. Huh? Love of doritos, wonder where that came from?!!! Does she love tomato soup to?!!!!
Cute pictures. I was missing your pictures.
I don't think I have ever watched that show. It sounds good though. I guess if the only night it is on is Wednesday then I won't see it. It is on another night too?
I loved Heidi and Benji's dancing last night. Ryan loves this show too so we have a lot of fun watching it. He even gets mad if I fast-forward too fast through some parts! Gotta love it!
Post a Comment