So today Rylee had her well baby check-up, but since she has been sick I was excited that it was today to check and see if anything else was wrong.. well the Dr. put her on antibiotics because she has signs of Pneumonia. What??? I should have taken her in days ago, but then they usually say it is nothing and send you home.
Poor little girl. She also had 3 shots on top of it all. She's quite a trooper though so hopefully the antibiotics should clear it up.
Yesterday for the 24th Tayler and I went to the Roy Pool. It was so much easier without Rylee, but then Sean and R came near the end. She seemed to be much better but wasn't. Then Clearfield did a spectacular fireworks show (since it was cancelled on the 4th). Luckily I had gone early and put down some blankets to save some spots. It was packed! The Pratts and Nevilles came too. It was a blast. They literally did them only yards from us. It was the closest I have ever been to a fireworks show. Everyone went right to sleep when we got home because it was late.
It is sooo hot! Thank heavens for AC. I feel so bad for people that have to work outside in it.. unless they are at a pool.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








2 comments:
Poor little Rylee...I hope she feels better!
I always forget about the 24th of July...it's just another day here!
The fireworks sounded fun!
Glad your kiddies got to see the fireworks, finally.
Not a good day for Rylee!
Post a Comment