CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Love the days off...

I love when Sean has worked 4 10's and has Friday off. Then Thursday, Friday and Saturday night are all play nights! And this week he has tomorrow off as well. It's great to have him home except that I never accomplish anything because we just hang out and play. Oh well the housework can wait!

Last night we went to the temple and out to eat at Olive Garden and then some friends came over to play games. They brought this came called "The joker" which is kind of a glorified Sorry or Trouble type game, but you play and move using Cards instead of dice and of course certain cards dictate moves. It was fun. Sean has mentioned about 10 times how much he loved the game. I think we will have to make our own as well. It's a game that someone made up. Pretty cleaver if you ask me.

Today I stayed home from Church with little Rylee. She has had a bad cough and running nose and runs a fever every few hours so I stayed home to cuddle her. We ended up making homemade rolls. Before Sean and Tay headed out the door he said to Tayler "we will come home to fresh rolls right out of the oven" so then I felt guilty and made them since I haven't forever. They were pretty tasty and made my house smell good. Tayler helped me roll them too. She is getting so good. I should have taken a picture!

Yesterday afternoon we went to the Roy Pool (about 15 minutes from our house). It is an amazing pool and so much fun for the little (and Big) kids. We only stayed for 2 hours since we had to come home and get ready for the temple, but I think we will go back tomorrow- depending on how Rylee is doing.

Now we just woke up from long naps. It felt so good. We need to finish watching Glory Road tonight. We started it last night after our friends left, but were too tired to finish it.

Happy 24th tomorrow.. (all those that used to live in Utah :)

3 comments:

The Pie's said...

I love the smell of homemad rolls!! Sorry to hear Rylee isn't feeling well. I hate having sick kids!! Sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend! Yahhh. Is it the 24th already?? I didn't even notice it here in TX :(
Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, not only Utah people celebrate the 24th... we are having a rockin' Pioneer FHE tonight. Should be fun!

Anyway, hope little Ryles gets feeling better. The thought of those rolls are making me hungry!

Moore Family said...

Again your lucky for long weekends. Must be nice. Hope you had a good 24th!