
Little Reyes Lorenza was born this morning at 3:40 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. (I hope I spelled her name right?)
Congratulations Ryan and Marcela. She's beautiful. I can't believe my little bro. is a father.
I now have 4 nieces. I guess our family is a family of girls!
Can't wait to see her and see you guys. Love you!








2 comments:
Oh cute! Do you have more pictures? I would love to see them. What a great dad Ryan will be!
You did spell her name right! Thanks for putting her in your blog! We are so happy. Both Reyes and Marcela are doing well. She seems to like being awake a lot at night and not during the day at all. Hope that will change. I sent some other pics in email. We are excited to see you soon.
Rachel, what is your current email? Send it to me at ryan_usu at hotmail dot com and I'll send some more pics along to you guys.
Post a Comment