So yesterday was a fun night out with my momma. Sean picked up the kids while we were at Ross which was so nice because then I could really look and try on things without having to deal with fussy kids.
I found this awesome pair of camo guacho's that I LOVE with a cute shirt to go with. That is all I purchased which I found to be quite an accomplishment. It is so much better shopping with someone to see their reactions. Afterwards we ran my cute little cousin Brett back up to my
G & G's house and then went and saw "The Devil Wears Prada." The theater in Bounitful isn't the best, but it was a funny movie and a fun night out. Thanks mom for everything.
Today we had a pool party as our Tues. activity (for all the stay at home mom's) and their were 101 people (adults and kids) in someone's back yard. It was total chaos, but fun. We left early because I had to get an oil change and I had limited time since I had to be back by 3:00 to watch a little boy. 10 minutes after he left another set of kids (Alex and Aiden) came for 3 1/2 hours. It was their dads birthday so I offered to watch the kids so that they could have a fun night out. It was chaos as well when 2 more kids were added to the mix, but all in all it turned out alright.
3 babies and 3 older kids makes for a lot of running around. How do people have so many kids? Mom- 6 kids? It seems to take everything I have to keep it all running semi-smoothly.
Now I am worn out and completely ready for bed. I also have major muscle soreness because of squats yesterday.. OUCH! I guess when you get out of the routine it kicks your BOOTIE!!!!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 months ago








1 comment:
Your too kind to watch kids all the time. I would go crazy with all that kid watching.
Post a Comment