CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 17, 2006

Picture Happy

I love it when the camera is handy. Yesterday after Church Sean grabbed it and started taking pictures.


Tayler was being silly and kept putting on Sean's BYU hat. She is so excited to go to a BYU game with him this fall.


Just being silly!

We had a great weekend. Friday was our BBQ with friends at our house and then Saturday our neighbor threw a surprise bash for her husbands 30th birthday. It was fun except that he found out about it Friday night. Bummer! It was a fun night as well. He came in dressed in a tank top and little shorts pretending that he had been playing tennis. Hilarious. Everyone was looking at each other like "what in the world."

Today the girls and I are going to Bountiful to see Mom and then we are seeing "The Devil Wears Prada" tonight. Sean always lets me have a fun night out! Thank you honey.

Hope that everyone had a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I wish Glen thought about picking up the camera a little more often, I may actually be in some pictures that way.
Have fun at your movie tonight.

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics! That is just what I needed after working for 5 hours straight on my paper. I got it submitted though, so cross your fingers that I passed!

Love you all!