CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 14, 2006

Another Day

Tayler had her 2nd dance class yesterday. She was so excited to go again! Sean picked her up from class and when I got home she said all matter of factly "mom I need to practice my toe touches, my power up's, and my dance routine." I then asked what "power-up's" are, and she said "I don't know I told daddy I thought you would know." So if anyone has a clue please let me know. I guess I need to watch a little bit of the class at the end so I can clue in! She loves it though!


As Tayler was practicing of course Rylee was trying to mimic everything she did.

Such funny little girls.

Other accomplishments: Tayler has finally mastered the art of driving her Barbie Jeep. It was overnight that she all of a sudden did it. It's fabulous. Now I don't have to go running behind it like a crazed lunatic. She has also started reading with Sean and is doing so well. It's amazing how fast they pick things up. She is always so proud and wants to do more and more. She always asks if she can practice her writing and is doing excellent at that as well.

Rylee is just a ball of fire. She is Tay's little shadow (all day long!) I am hoping that she will start saying some words soon. She understands everything, but won't say the words.

Sean is more than likely going to start school in the Fall up at Weber State for his Masters Degree. I am proud of him. He is one that can take on a TON of things and not get stressed out. I hope to finish my degree sometime too! It will just take a little juggling.

Tonight we are having a BBQ with 2 couples: The Hansens and Rippons. I need to go and buy a new umbrella for our patio set. The last one snapped in half during a major wind storm.

Talked to Mom this morning. Good to talk to her! We get to play on Monday since Grievance is cancelled. Yippee

Have a great weekend everyone. Loves and Hugs

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Mia doesn't talk yet either and she too understands everything. It will be so great to have her talk a bit more especially when she gets frustrated!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! I love the little dance outfit and her cute hair. Bess had so much hair for so long and still has the same amount but I keep thinking it should be growing more and faster now, but it's not!
Are you feeling any better? I was just noticing that you said you haven't been feeling well? Are you pregnant? Just wondering!

Anonymous said...

Could they be any cuter?
Wish we were closer so that our kids could play and we could hang out. Have fun with mom

Unknown said...

Your girls look so cute! I love that Tay is loving dance!

Good for Sean. Getting his MBA will be a good thing. I still want to finish too! Someday.

I will call you tomorrow. How will Aug. 7 or 8 be? I'm thinking the kids and I will come up earlier and Matt can come up later for dinner maybe? Or we can leave the kids and just go out. What do you think?

Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

How was dance Tay? Did you add on to the previous part of the dance or did you learn a whole new one? Fun! Fun!

Go Benji..... Yes, you got me hooked. I turned on the last 15 minutes of the show both nights so I could see a recap of the dances, the solos, and who got voted off!