I LOVE to wake up to rainy days! You get the feeling that you can be lazy and stay in your pajamas all day because no one will bother you.
I don't love it everyday, but once in a while is nice. I always love the first few days of winter for the same reason, but then I hate it after a few weeks because it is too cold.
This past weekend was fun! Saturday Sean and I went to a fun little Italian Place in Ogden to eat and then we went and saw "You, Me, and Dupree" Pretty darn funny! I think Owen Wilson is a crack-up! It was a great night out.
Sunday we had some good friends (The Conklins) over to our house! We knew them when we lived in Bountiful and now they are in Omaha, Nebraska. It was so great to see them again. I think I was 4 months pregnant with Rylee the last time we saw them so it has been a while. I wish I would have gotten some pictures. Maybe we will see them again before they leave.
Yesterday I went to work and then we went to a birthday party for Keaton at night.
Now my kids are sleeping so I think I will go and do the never ending chores! Where is the fairy godmother!!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago








3 comments:
I love rainy days as well! They are great for making bread and soup!
I too love rainy days. As long as they don't last FOREVER! It is very calming.
I love rainy days too! They are the best in Seattle!
:)
Post a Comment