CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekend Re-Cap

I hate not having a camera!! It feels like I am missing so much. Sean and I are going to go and buy another one.. hopefully tonight. I should find the manual to our other one and try and figure out what is going on with it. If we get another one and then figure out what is wrong with ours right now then we will have 2 which is all the better. Really that is my master plan anyways!! :) Just kidding.
I'll send it to my brother in law Steve. They have the same camera and I know that he could fix it slick as a whistle.

We had a great week/weekend. Thursday we went out to Mom's house. She watched the kids while I went back to IHC for grievance. They loved being out there. It rained and rained and rained. I love rainy days, especially in the cozy log cabin. There were a few breaks in the storm so we went on a walk and tried to do some weeding! Unfortunately I started weeding actual flowers.. OOPS.. sorry Mom! Tayler kept wanting to go to the duck pond, but no ducks were ever there.

Friday we left Mom's around 7:20 p.m. to go and get Sean from the airport. Tayler was so excited to see her Daddy! She kept saying.. "I bet he is wearing a blue shirt." I'm not sure why that was such a pressing thing, but sure enough he had a blue shirt on.

Saturday Sean had to work at the SelectHealth Family Fitness Festival so we went down to Murray park to meet him and play on all the fun things. They had fire trucks and a life flight helicopter for the kids to look at. They also had a bunch of the blow up bouncing toys that Tayler loved. The rock wall was the biggest hit. Tayler was so proud of herself for doing it. I had left with Rylee, but Sean and Tayler stayed to do that. She made it up about 8 feet and then got a bit nervous. I wish I would have seen her. Sean said she was cute.

Sunday after Church we had a graduation party for Sean's brother Shane. Sean made us his famous pizza's. They were good as usual!! We had salad and dessert as well. It was a nice evening. We also got Ty and Asha yesterday afternoon for a sleep-over while their parents celebrated their anniversary last night and today.

BY the way.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Jen and Steve and also my Mom and Dad yesterday as well. Isn't that so funny that they were married on the same day?? In the same place?? Lovely! I'm sure my Dad was celebrating up above- he married a great lady. Hope you guys (Jen and Steve) had a great day too! Congrats on 12 years right?! Crazy how fast time flies.

Today was my honeys first day back to work in 2 weeks. Needless to say he wasn't so excited to go this morning, but went anyway. I love him so much! We had such a good talk yesterday. He is perfect for me in every way. I know I cause him much grief, but he somehow puts up with me and loves me in spite of it all-- Love you baby!!

Now the laundry needs doing and the house needs cleaning so I best go and make sure all 4 kids are behaving :) and get to work.

I hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend as well. Sorry for the boring post with no pictures. I promise we will fix that problem soon.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

But keep posting because I've missed--pictures or not! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you were mistaking weeds for flowers?!! I would have done it just to get out of doing it!!!!