So this is a picture I captured last night. What a hoot huh? My little praying child. Sean and I laughed so hard while we were taking the picture. Love her!

Tonight we hit Lagoon! The girls absolutely love it and I love to watch them, especially Rylee. She has such a blast on the rides. It's so great when she is going around and around on the ride and you yell her name she immediately starts waving at whatever. It's quite amusing. Tonight was perfect because it was still cool from today's rain and not too crowded.
I will have to download some other pictures and get back on the bandwagon of posting WITH photos.








2 comments:
Jessica we would love to get together with you and Emmy. Please call us. I am going to add you to my side bar of blogs....since I have so many. (if that is okay) Thanks again.
pretty darn cute tayler!!!
Post a Comment