CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 16, 2006

Rylee Nykelle

I really can't remember life with out my little Rylee Pylee! This morning when I got her out of bed, I just had such an overwhelming feeling of love for this little girl. It's a miracle how they come into our lives and change the way we feel instantly. I've always wondered how you could love something so much that you truly don't even know. It must be their innocence and to know that you have been given this stewardship from up above. She is such a blessing to us and I love her so very much.

When she was first born Sean was the only one in the hospital that could get her to stop crying. He had the magic touch.



Then we come to now! She gives the best crusties to let you know that she doesn't want/like something! This one isn't the best one we could capture, but it gives the idea.

She loves to cuddle, read books, be held, hold hands, go outside, eat dirt, rocks, bark, etc., take tubbies, her pink blanket, playing with toys, watching Dora, and most of all her big sis Tay. Rarely can I leave her alone while Tayler is still taking a nap to not find her up in bed with T trying to wake her up.


She loves to swing and feel like a big kid. While T was gone to a birthday party on Tues. Rylee wanted to swing in the green one and I didn't think she could do it, but she held on for dear life for about 10 minutes and still didn't want to get off. I love this picture!
She has got a sparkle in her eye that helps calm my nerves and make the world a better place. I love this little girl more than I can say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute!! :)