So yesterday Sean came out again to Mom's to finish the sprinklers and they work!!!! HOORAY.. everything went smoothly. Now we just need to continue to pray that everything will run smoothly. He woke up with the stomach flu, but still came out to finish. What a guy!
Yesterday little Emmy made it to our house about 10:30. We were all excited to see her. She is a terrific little girl. I forgot to snap some pictures so I will have to do it this week sometime. Tayler couldn't stop dancing and jumping around when she came. We ran a few errands and then I bought them lunch and we headed out to meet mom so that she could watch them while I went to work. Thanks Mom!
Happy Tuesday to everyone. I think we will do chores today and maybe go out to find Tayler a new Church dress. I bought Rylee one yesterday but couldn't find one for Tayler and as I was tucking her into bed she said "Mom do you think we could find a dress for me tomorrow with flowers that I can twirl in." Of course my little T! She is actually the one in need of it. She is growing out of her 4T one's already. She must have had a growth spurt.
Love you all!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 months ago








2 comments:
It's always fun to have cousins visit. Good luck finding a dress. That never seems to be my problem with Bess. She has way too many dresses that she only wears once before she outgrows them.
I tried to add you to my sidebar but I don't remember how to do it. I need to do some more research!
Way to go Sean...we were all praying that you could work around all of Bob's booby traps!!!
Post a Comment