Today was a wonderful day! First off, Happy Father's Day to everyone! I hope that everyone had an enjoyable, relaxing day.

We had a wonderful Father's Day. We woke up and made Sean breakfast and put Ribs in the Crockpot to cook for dinner. Yummy. Rylee and Tayler loved giving him his presents. He said that the new camera was his present, but that was boring so we went shopping and found some other things. We gave him a Wok (he has wanted one forever), some fancy Remington 6 in 1 shaving deal, and a CD. I think he liked it! He is such a wonderful Daddy. I am grateful for him in every way.


Sean and I had to teach the missionary class so I took Rylee to Nursery to see if she could stay in there (even though it is 2 weeks early until she is really suppose to go), but the Nursery leaders said it was fine and she did amazing! Church was so great again. HAPPY DAYS :)!!!!!

I forget how much I love the 18 month stage.
This weekend we spent Friday night at my Mom's house. The easy sprinkling project turned into a bit of a nightmare, but Sean is still in good spirits. He didn't get it finished so he will head out there tomorrow again. He got everything hooked up, but after he had tested everything and was ALMOST finished one of the parts blew. Oh well. He feels bad that he had to leave it 'undone', but he had to buy the part at Chads Spinklers up here in Layton so Saturday there was nothing more he could do. It will get done though! Hopefully tomorrow he won't run into bigger problems?! Cross your fingers. I think he made about 8 or 9 trips to Home Depot and back. It was hilarious. Thank heavens that they have one now in Tooele.

The girls and I had fun out at Grandma's though. Mom helped me sew my two eye spy bags and we did some pruning of the snowball bushes. It was very exhilarating.
Tomorrow Emmy comes! Hooray. Tayler couldn't be any more excited. It will be fun to see her. Hope they travel safely.
Have a great week everyone.








3 comments:
We have been trying to get Mia excited about Nursery, but she will not stay unless we are there. It is tough because we have Relief Society first and I have to be there, and then Ryan has to be in Sunday School...makes for a hard transition. We need to get it figured out so she can get used to it. Glad Rylee was so easy!
Sean is a great dad!!!
Thanks Sean!
Post a Comment