CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

1st Day of Summer AND...


Happy Birthday to my cutest little niece MEGHAN!!

(Meghan and Emmy at Jared's Wedding)

We love her and think she is a doll. Hope you have a great day and a great party. Loves and Hugs.

Today I woke up earlier than I normally do while my kids were still asleep and got all my chores finished (laundry, dishes, vacuuming, mopping). They both woke up right as I was finishing. It's so much easier! I think I will start doing that from now on. I liked the quiet time as well. And since my kids sleep until 9:00 or 9:30 it's pretty easy to get everything finished.

New Goal for the summer!

I think we are going to hit Lagoon today and play. Should be fun and tiresome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when I get everything done in the morning, I feel like I have more time to do fun things with the kids!!
Have fun at Lagoon!
Love you all

Anonymous said...

Such cute blogs lately. I was in in Nauvoo last week and had a lot of Blog reading to catch up on. Fun! Fun!