CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Out & About


Today was an out and about day with my Mom and cute little Emmy.
First we hit the mall. We shopped, ate, chatted, and found some major good deals at JC Penney. Love it when you hit the jackpot. I'll have to take photos of the outfits I bought when Tay has them on.

I love hanging out and not being home where people can call me to babysit. I think I have had kids every day this week. It's fine but it gets tiring to not go and do what you need to do or want to do.

After the Mall we went up to my Dad's grave. Always sad to see the headstone and think that he really is gone. I miss him so much. I hate to see the hurt in my Mom's eyes. It's hard to explain to my little 3 year old the "why?" part, but yet it's good to remember and answer that question as well. To hear it explained in its simplicity. It is Heavenly Father's plan. He knows our sorrow, yet also has given us the knowledge that we can be together again. How lucky are we. I can't imagine trying to press forward without that knowledge. We must press forward. We must strive for that goal of being together again. I have been blessed with such a wonderful family and I know that we can do it together. They are each wonderful examples to me. I watch my Mom press foward. I'm not sure how, but she does it and bears it well.

I am grateful for my blessings!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun afternoon. Sorry about people always asking you to babysit. That gets old really fast.

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see Emmy's cute little face, I miss her!
Hard to see dad's headstone but the flowers are beautiful, glad you got to go.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for that beautiful testimony!

:)