This morning we missed the alarm and slept until 8:30 (Church starts at 9), but don't worry Tayler and I made it at 9:02. Total record.
Rylee was still running a high fever so Sean stayed home with her.
My proud moment of the day. Tayler was asked to give the scripture in Primary opening exercises. A month or so ago she was suppose to give the prayer and it turned into a total fiasco! She didn't (and made it very clear to everyone in the room that she wasn't going to) so I ended up doing it. I thought the same thing would happen again today, but she amazed me. She went up the little stairs, pulled down the microphone and repeated John 14:15 all by herself. I was such a proud momma!! My little sunbeam.
After Church I had to do a little V.T.-ing, but Sean and the girls waited for me to get home and we all had naps. It felt so good!!! My body is achin'. I guess the gym was not so friendly yesterday. I think I pulled every muscle that I have.
I might have to take the day off tomorrow! When I go with Sean I tend to over-do it because he helps me with all the equipment and I love it.
My little Rylee still isn't feeling so good. I'm not sure what she has. Last night Sean and I got to go out and so we left them with his sister Sherra. She said she was fine all night until the end and then she started feeling a little warm. Hope she will feel better soon. I hate to see her sick.
Anyway.. last night we went to dinner at The Pie and then went and saw "The Break-Up" It was pretty funny. Always nice to be out and about with my honey.
Hope that everyone had an awesome weekend. Loves and Hugs to all.
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 months ago








5 comments:
Jess-
Hope little Ryles gets feeling better before I get there next week! I'm excited to see you guys!
Is Rylee okay?
Dates are always great!!!
You guys are so good about going on dates. I don't really remember the last date Glen and I went on. BAD!!!...one is in the makings for this coming weekend. Hope it pans out.
I hate having sick kids. It sucks everything out of you and it's just so sad to see them sick. Poor thing!
We need to get our kids together sometime and have a playdate.
Oh, poor Rylee. I hope she feels better soon.
Man, The Pie, haven't been there for SO long! Need to go back!
Way to go little Tayler, knowing her stuff! Impressive!
One month and we'll be out there! Can't wait to see you!
That little Tay is sure getting big!
Hope Rylee feels better soon!
Love ya!
Post a Comment