CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Snowy Day!

We woke up to a ton of snow this morning so we decided to stay in bed and watch cartoons! We even had breakfast in bed. When I came back up from the kitchen I found these two snuggled together. Tayler said "she can lay on my shoulder if she wants too." So cute! Rylee stayed cuddled there for a while and then started smacking her lips which meant she was ready to eat.

I love that I don't have to go anywhere. I wanted to go and visit my Grandpa today, but I don't want to drive on slick scary roads clear out to St. Marks. The surgery went well and he seems to be getting better each day! I'm so glad. I think that would be so scary! I'm scared to have my wisdom teeth out next Wednesday so I can't even imagine having open heart surgery! We will continue to pray for him until he is fully recovered. What a tough Grandpa I have.

Rylee called everyone all day yesterday. She would find the Winnie-the-Pooh cell phone and walk around saying "hi" all day. It even had to go night-night with her.

Last night we had a Hawaiian Luau for our Enrichment activity. It was tons of fun and the best part is-- I didn't have to do anything! It was great. We had hawaiian haystacks and lemonade and 2 chocolate fountains with everything you can imagine to dip. It was Yum!! I love free dinners and no kids :) Sean was suppose to go into Farmers to do some calls, but instead he came home so that I wouldn't have to worry about putting them in the nursery and hoping they would stay there. Love him. It was a fun night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute girls-your lua sounds fun...our ward is having a birthday party next week but I have YW basketball...bummer