CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Just Chilin'

Prayers for my Grandpa B. today! He is having open heart surgery as we speak. I pray that everything goes well. The doctors were confident so that makes it a little easier. We will just have to wait and see. Mom and almost all her brothers and sisters are at the hospital.

Last night for FHE Tayler taught the lesson. It was so great. She had an envelope with pictures inside and taught what each one was. There was Jesus getting baptized, the Sacrament, etc. I was a proud mom.

Yesterday in preschool, her teacher Heidi, told me afterwards that she wanted to share something for show and tell. She stood up and told how her daddy took her to Curious George (the movie) with her cousin Meghan. Afterwards she said "I just love my daddy so much." She really does love him. They have a special little bond. It was cute!!

Mom and I booked a trip to Phoenix over her Spring Break. We are going to go and bask in the sun for a few days. Can't wait!! I need some sun!

I just found out that we are having a Mission Reunion the end of this month in Murray. That should be fun.

Not much to report or write about. Life is calm this week which is nice. Last week I had to watch kids every single day. It wasn't the funnest, but at least it's over!! It seems a lot easier though with just my two!! Tonight is Tay's last tumbling class. She said "that is very sad isn't it?" I'll take some more pictures tonight to see the improvement!!

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with mom on your trip!

Anonymous said...

I'm so there! Bring on some warm weather!

Unknown said...

I hope your grandpa did okay.

Have fun on "Srping Break"!

Love the little things the kids say! Sometimes I feel like my girl is much older than she is by what she says!

You're a good mommy!