
Wednesday night Grandma Linton came to visit and have a sleep over! Tayler was so excited. They played and read stories together and we tried to watch American Idol. When Sean came home at 9:15 he skipped the gym and we went and saw "Firewall" instead. It was so fun (and a good movie!). I think there were 8 of us in the whole theater. I guess people don't go to the "late show" on weekdays. It was nice to see my hubby since I don't get to so often these days! Thanks mom.
On our way home we discovered that the truck had a flat tire! It still isn't fixed. Sean really doesn't have any time to do it. Thursdays are his super long days so he didn't get home until 10:30 p.m. He went out at 6 a.m. this morning and worked on it, but gave up at 7:30 and hurried into work.
I have been stranded for 2 days now, but the double stroller is getting used so that's a plus I guess. The kids and I went to the park today and yesterday. It was so fun. Rylee can cruise up the stairs, over the bridge, up some more stairs and onto the big slide. It surprised me! I have to keep my eye on her. Today was super windy so it wasn't that enjoyable. We took a picnic lunch, but we could barely eat it because everything kept blowing away. At least we got some fresh air.
While we were waiting for Grandma to come Tayler wanted to ride her bike and play outside. The leaves kept Rylee entertained while I helped Tay on her bike. She is doing so well.



This week while Tayler was on time out I went into her bedroom to talk to her about why she went to time out and she was reading her Book of Mormon reader. It was the cutest thing! She said.. "this person is getting baptized by Alma" I guess she does pay attention! It was a proud moment.
Hope you all have a great weekend!








2 comments:
Cute girls...I'm ready for spring so we can be outside!!
I can't believe how big your kids are!
So nice having a mom near to take the kiddies!!!
I wish we had some spring weather here! We are still full of snow!
Post a Comment