Today I had to go and get my wisdom teeth out at 8:00 a.m. What a yucky thing to wake up early for! I thought that it would be pretty easy since it was only the top 2 they were doing and they are (were) down already, but no no complications had to arise! The first one came out relatively easy, but the left one was a problem. Apparently the 2 little hook things on the top of the wisdom tooth were pointing the opposite way they had originally thought and so when they pulled it out those two little hooks broke off. They had to drill up into the bone for several minutes (it seemed like hours) to find them. Needless to say I am going to be super swollen and bruised and in a lot of pain. Oh goodie! He gave me Perkiset to take and I refused at first the Rx but he said oh you will need it for sure for that left side. The anesthetic is starting to wear off and I'm glad I got them. It's pretty intense. I think they drilled clear up to my nose. Anyway.. glad that is over. Now the next week few days will be a joy! I wish Sean was home, but he had a huge presentation today so I am flying solo!
Other news-- little Tayler may be in the newest IHC commercial. Sean called me at 2:16 yesterday (I had just come in from grocery shopping) and told me that they were doing auditions down at the Triad center (KSL building) and should take her in- I had until 3:30 do get there. We hurried and got her hair curly and cute and headed out. It was a headache, but I'm glad that we did it. She went into "hair and make-up" first and then into "wardrobe", but they left her clothes on that I had taken her in because she looked so cute. When she got up onto stage and they did the filming she had stage fright-BAD. She was silly in a couple of places, but we will see if any footage works and if they want to use her for the commercial. She totally made $150 though!! I had no idea they would pay her. I told her I would take her to McDonalds and mom would take the rest and not tell Dad :) Just kidding!
All of the people at the studio thought she was darling. They tried to get her to say her name while filming, but she decided she forgot what it was. I tried to get her to be her jovial little self and so I said.."Tay, tell them what you did for your 3rd birthday party." She did and then I said "what was your horses name?" "Bandit" she replied, then I said "what did the horse call you?" she giggled and said "mom (rolling her eyes) horses can't talk silly girl" It was pretty funny. Everyone laughed.
We'll see if anything comes out of it, but it was fun to be there and make $150. Not bad for a 2 hour event.
Well I am feeling a bit light-headed now so I best stop writing before I can't see anymore.
Happy Wednesday! Happy Snow Day!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 months ago








3 comments:
Wish I was there to help!
Hope you feel better!
Sorry about your surgery complications. That's always fun. I hope that you feel better soon.
That's cool for Tayler! She is pretty cute.
Love ya!
I can't believe you are just now getting your wisdom teeth out! It was such a HUGE fear for me too! I saw my siblings really struggle! Fortunaletly for me I chose to go to an oral surgeon (instead of a dentist) and it was a breeze!
Yea for cute Tay and her super-stardom! Love that she told you 'horses don't talk'!!!
I can imagine you talking while I read this... especially the classic 'no no'! I can hear the voice! I'm glad things like that stick!
Post a Comment