CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy Green Day!!

I am so out of it!! I just found out that it was St. Patricks Day. My neighbors little girl was dressed from head to toe in green and I still didn't get it.. HELLO!


Things are going well here. I stopped taking my pain meds because they made me a bit loopy. Now I am pretty sore, but it's okay because I have control. I hated the feeling of not having control. I felt like I could just fall asleep wherever. "May cause drowsiness".. ummm. yep it did.

Tayler just took this picture for me. Pretty good. It's a little fuzzy, but now you can see my chipmunk cheeks. Love it. I give her an a+ for even getting me in the picture!! I remember on my mission, some of my pictures didn't even have the person in it.. or the head was cut off. Those were my favorites.

Tonight we are having a barbeque with some friends. It is suppose to rain and snow, but that's okay we'll pretend it's warm. I love barbeque food. Too bad I won't get to eat any of it. Maybe I can work on one chip and see if it takes me the whole night to get it down.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend! My brother Brent is in town for the B-ball games at the Huntsman center. Maybe I'll get to see him?! I think Sean and his buddies from work are at Iggy's watching some games. Let March Madness begin.

I am so excited for all of my trips coming up! I think I am totally spoiled. I have a great hubby. First I am going to Phoenix with Mom for a few days, then Sean and I are going to Cancun with some friends the end of May and then we get to take the girls and go to San Diego the first part of June. I better be tan by the end of all of those trips! :) Should be fun. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Loves and Hugs to you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go get tan!!!
Have fun gumming a dorito tonight!
Good job Tay on your picture taking ability!!! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Howdy! So, I just got back from Virginia where it was 80 degrees one day. So, so nice! Anyway, I may just show up in Phoenix- I'm serious! One way tickets are like $60... I might just do it!

Hope your mouth gets better fast. Congrats to Tay on being in a commercial- can I get her autograph? Oh, and Steve better watch out we have another photo fanatic in the house- Tay takes great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!

You are so lucky with all your traveling. Remember to come up to Seattle too! It may not always be sunny, but it's nice up here too!

I think Tay has a picture taking talent! She did great!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hello! Totally jealous you get to travel so much!

So, the 'wisdom teeth diet' is treating you well huh?!!!

You look so cute in that photo. Love your straight hair!

love you!