CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 20, 2006

1st day of Spring??

I love that we woke up to snow this morning and it was suppose to be the first day of Spring! Oh well.. at least it melted off of our driveway quickly. I can't wait for it to warm up. I love to go on walks and to the park with my kids. It is so nice to get out of the house and go play. It also wears the kids out which is a total bonus! I love it when they take long naps.

Tayler had a sleep over with her cousin Asha on Saturday night. They have such a great time together. I wish that her other cousins lived closer too. Hopefully one day :) Anyway.. she loves to take her Strawberry Shortcake suitcase that Grandma Linton gave to her for her birthday. This picture cracks me up because it looks like she is praying or has to go to the bathroom, but when she "previewed" it she said it was her "excited" smile. Such a funny little girl. Saturday I went to the gym and when I came home both Rylee and Tayler were dressed and bathed AND Tayler's hair was done. I was so impressed with my hubbies hair doing abilities. He braided it and put a scrunchy in it. Pretty impressive huh? I thought so! I guess all of the things I try to teach him are really paying off. What a stud.

Last night we had the Neville's over for dinner! It was yummy and I made some rolls that were pretty good. I should have taken a picture, but I forgot and now they are all gone. Tayler and her pal Rozelyn sat on her little table from her room. This morning Tayler begged me to keep it in the kitchen so that she and Rylee could eat on it. They both loved it so I think I will leave it for a while.




I started work at IHC today. I am doing the Grievance committee again. I get to sit on the committee as the "consumer rep." It's truly the greatest job. All I have to do is sit there and listen and they pay really well. It is such a no-brainer. I can't believe it has been 14 months since I was there last. The girl that took my place when I had Rylee had her baby today so I took her place again. I love it and the break for a few hours every Monday and Thursday will be nice (not to mention the extra cash). I am excited about it.

Sean is still trying to decide if Farmers is the best thing for him and our family. I think the hold up is me- which is true. It is such a scary risk to take, but I think he would be awesome at it because he is such a hard worker and would do whatever it took to make ends meet. I need to support him 100% and just have him go for it.

I just want to say "THANKS" to all those who comment on my blog. It makes me feel so good. And all of those that just read it too!



4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love reading your blog and appreciate your comments too! It is always nice to know that someone is reading it:)

I know how it is to support your hubby when you are not quite sure about the next career move...we should talk more soon about that!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy First day of Spring!!
Cute hair Sean...way to go! Steve is pretty good in the hair catagory too!! Very impressive

Unknown said...

Ahhh, Sean the hairdresser! Who needs Farmers or IHC? Fantastic Sams here he comes!!! Now THAT is a career!

Thanks for your comments. Love and miss you too!

Love that Tay's mini suitcase is three times her size! Cutie-patootie!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your cute kids and hearing the stories...thanks for taking the time to write your blog!