CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Love Easy Off Bam


This is now my newest friend! I have a white gas stove-top and have not been able to find anything to get it clean. Well after one soaking overnight my stove top looks awesome. I should have taken a before and after shot. Anyway.. I think after one more soak it should look new and in tip top shape. I should get paid for this advertisement :)


Today we have Taylers little friend Aubree for 5 hours. (I have her come and play every Wednesday to give Heidi a break). Her and Tayler play well together for a while and then have kind of a hard time the rest of the afternnon. I totally love Heidi and appreciate her doing pre-school so it's the least I can do.


In this picture they were getting married. Funny little girls- can you guess who the bride is??

I get to go with the missionaries tonight at 7:30. They are teaching a 20 year old girl in our ward boundaries. It should be a fun experience.

I went to the gym today and worked out for an hour! It felt so good. I need to get my bootie in shape for summer and swimming suits! Cancun is a good motivator as well. Hope that you are all having a great week. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your bootie looks great!!!!