CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Decision Made

Sean has decided not to pursue the Farmers path. He finally made his decision and it seems to have lifted the world off of his shoulders. I am so glad that he has decided. He seems like a whole new person without that pressure and we are LOVING having him home at nights again. It's nice!!

My 2nd day of work is today! Sean's dad (Grandpa Tom) is going to watch my girls each time. I am so grateful for that. It seems so easy and I don't have to worry about anything. I hope to be able to get them to sleep while they are there since it is their naptime- that would make it really easy.

Tayler is having such a hard time staying in her room at night. She is afraid to be in there alone. We let her sleep with us (on a mattress next to our bed), but I don't want it to become a habit. We have considered putting Rylee in there and making Rylee's room into the playroom/toy room. Last night she was convinced that spiders were in her bed. Poor girl. I guess it is a phase too! We'll see how it goes.

Happy Thursday to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess, I am so happy for you...tha has to be a huge weight off of your shoulders as well! Happy Day!
Don't feel bad about little T, at least she has slept!!! I will always trade you for Alyssa!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad for the decision, mostly that it seems to be relieving.

So will Sean stay at IHC for the long haul?

Ah, the sleeping phases... for some reason people forget to mention that you still don't get a full night's rest after infancy!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the decision has made Sean happy. And, you get to spend more time together. That's always great!
Welcome back to the working world!
Love ya!