I am so proud of my family for their blogs!! Way to go guys- it is so awesome to read about everyone's lives!
We haven't had a phone or the internet for 2 days now. It stinks. We finally are getting rid of Vonage and going back to McLeodUSA for our phone because we have had so many problems. That means a new number again.. but we got our 776-8088 number back so hopefully everyone still remembers that one!
Last night we went out with some friends! It was fun except for my head congestion. I have made it this whole time without getting sick and now I finally caught the bug. Anyway.. we went to Macaroni Grill and to see Fun with Dick and Jane. I love nights out with my honey. And now since Rylee is weaned I don't have to worry about that anymore. It's so liberating.
I talked to Julie last night and found out that she is going through the temple. That will be a neat day!! Then every person in my family will be endowed. Pretty impressive I think!
Jared and Katie's wedding is just around the corner. Can't wait. I love events that brings everyone home. It's great. Cute invitations by the way J & K!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
3 months ago








2 comments:
Hey you-
Way to go on the date night!!! That would be so fun, we get them every once in awhile but not often enough!!
I'm looking forward to everyone being together again, it should be a good time.
Love you
Hey Jess-
See I don't need a blog... you keep everyone informed for me! Thanks! Can't wait for the exciting weekend where I get to go through the temple and be with my family.
Jules
Post a Comment