CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Errands

I try to avoid running errands as much as possible. Some days I like to get out and about, but other days I dread it (especially when I really have to go.) On today's agenda:

** Bead Store- I need one more crimp bead to finish a bracelet for Shelly. I went yesterday but it is closed Mondays!! Hate that.

** Drop off dry cleaning for Sean

** Return stuff from card making project from Enrichment night.

** Wash the truck (at least vacuum it!! Tay dropped a cupcake in it.. YIKES)

** Grocery shopping

** Get craft punches and take them to Corrie

** Get birthday present

** Tay's tumbling class at 5:30

** Try to look at 2 townhouses.

If I write them down at least I will be able to keep track.

We may have a lady interested in our house. They won't make an offer until April, but I am pretty sure they will. If they do we will move into a townhouse (at least for a year or two.. until Sean gets his feet on the ground and his business up and running.) I told him I didn't care as long as it has a pool to go too. Since I won't see him ever at least I can play at the pool with my kids and get a good tan :) It will give us something to do. We have been looking at some in Farmington. He still wants to stay in this area because he is getting some good contacts up here.

I think we will buy Lagoon passes while we still have money as well. It is a fun place to spend the day too. Tayler loves it and it will pass the summer days!
I am scared, but excited for this little transition. I just which I could see a quick glimpse into the future. Oh well, I guess that is where the faith comes into play.

I talked to mom on Sunday and we are going to shop and play on Saturday while Sean is working. I love to have fun things to look forward too.

My friend Maria and I are going to Park City Thursday to see if we can get in on the winter clearance. I will stock up for my kids for next winter-- except that they are so hard to figure out sizes at a later date. Any excuse to shop I am good for.

I will post some other pictures tonight. I'm sure there will be some good ones from Tayler's class. Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow girly, sounds like you've got a kind of day I dread!!!
Wish I was there to help.
love you

Rachel said...

Busy busy! I try to do just 1 thing a day and then get in other errands, if I am up to it.

Rylee and Mia are a month apart (Mia was born Dec 1), but Mia is a bit bigger than petite Rylee:))

Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Stressful time, but I'm sure it will work out. :)