CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Being Organized


Buenos Dias Everyone!! I have decided that being Organized is the key to my happiness and stress level. Yesterday it seemed to be so hard to get going and finish everything, so this morning I woke up the same time Sean did (which yes was far earlier than I normally wake up), but I accomplished so much. I got myself ready and finished all the little tasks that usually takes me 3 hours with the kids in just a little while. I know that most of you are saying.. HELLO Jess, of course that is how it works, but I finally realized it or should I say- did something about it. Anyway.. I love when I feel organized. The days go so much smoother and everyone is happy.

Last night Alex from across the street came over to play while her mom went to a Church meeting. Well her and Tayler decided that Rylee needed to join the dress up gang too. She came down looking like this. She wasn't so sure what to do with it all, but laughed and flapped her arms.


Every Monday and Wednesday Tayler has preschool from 10-12. It's so nice. I think she is the cutest preschooler there is. I just love her so much. I haven't ever taken a picture of her with her backpack on so I thought I would.

She loves to go to preschool and is doing so well. She is starting to write Rylee's name now. I just realized that they are all the same letters that are in her name. Anyway.. she is one great girl. Her new favorite toys are the Polly Pockets that Aunt Jen keeps sending her. She loves those things and I have to admit that they are pretty fun to play with. After preschool on Wednesday's Tayler's little pal Aubree comes to our house. I think that I am going to be adventurous today and take them to the indoor pool. That should wear them out :)

Our official new number is now back to our old #. I think that you can still call our 660 number and it will go right to voice mail. That should get confusing for people.

Tay's little tumbling class was cancelled last night. I was so disappointed because she was sooo excited. They called at 5:05 (the class was suppose to start at 5:30) and told us that the instructor was sick. Now they are going to have it next week on V-Day when it was suppose to be cancelled.

Last night Sean and I watched "Just Like Heaven" I love Reese Witherspoon so I loved the movie. It was a good show!! I think it may be one that I buy. It's just a feel good movie. Those are good for the soul.

Rylee is on the best schedule and SO easy to go to bed. I thought after I had nursed her to sleep for a year that it would be hard, but she is awesome. We get her ready for bed, give her a bowl of cheerios or a gogurt (Love those!) and she goes right to her bed. She hasn't made a peep for 6 nights straight and she wakes up at 9:00 the next morning. It's such a great thing!! They say that kids thrive on schedules and she definitely does.

Well I hope that you all have a wonderful day! Thanks for the comments. I love them.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Can you give Rylee Mia's phone number for some sleep tricks? Mia is doing a lot better, but still wakes up a couple times (at least) each night.

Anonymous said...

If anyone can figure out how to get a child to sleep at all please let me know, I'm sleepless sometimes in Boise!!!