
Happy Birthday to my great friend Brookelyn! Have a good one my dear.
Yesterday Maria and I went up to Park City. It was such a nice day up there. We didn't find a lot of stuff, but of course I still managed to spend money. I wanted a swim suit for Tayler, but I never found one I loved so I will wait. I already have Rylee's but I can't find one for Tay. It was a beautiful day up there. We broke out the double stroller again and Tayler was in heaven. She loves that thing. I heard on the news yesterday morning that someone had hit a Moose. Scary! On our way up we saw the dead moose and where the accident had happened. I can't even imagine coming around a corner at 5:30 in the morning and seeing something like that. That would be awful!
Then I had to be home by 3:30 to watch my neighbors kids (Kinsey and Trevor) for a few hours. It was chaos for a while, but they all played together nicely. They are good kids.
Then I had my basketball game. It wasn't until 9, so Sean made it home and brought the girls to watch. Tay kept screaming "go mommy" and "go cougars." Such my little cheerleader! We totally won!! It was a good game. Then we came home and put the girls down and they are still sleeping! I think I might take them to the gym today and drop them of in the day care. Sean bought me a punch pass to use so I best use it.
I get to make dinner and take it to my neighbor who just had a baby! She isn't a member, but I have had a good feeling about sharing the gospel with her so we will see how it goes. Especially now that she has a new little baby. It would be awesome!
Happy Friday to all of you. Have a great weekend!!








2 comments:
Cute picuture! Congrats on the win Jess... did you get the game ball? Score 40 pts? You rock!
Go cougars! Hooray for the big win!
You are a busy little lady!
Love that crazy picture!
Post a Comment